• Telangana is a newly created state in southern part of India. Telangana is situated on the Deccan Plateau.
• It is created from the state of Andhra Pradesh with an area 1,14,840 square km.
• The state consists of 10 districts.
• The state was established in 2nd June, 2014.
• Telangana is surrounded by Chhattisgarh and Odisha in the north, Andhra Pradesh in south and east and Maharastra and Karnataka in west.
• Hyderabad is the largest and capital city of Telanaga.
• Total population in the state is more than 3.5 cores as per 2011 census.
• The density in the state is 310 per square km. 66.50 % of the total population is literate.
• The economy of the state is mainly depends on agriculture.
• Krishna and Godavari are by the two main rivers in the state.
• Total number of parliamentary constituency in the state is 17.
• Telugu and Urdu are the official language of Telangana.
• Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Warangal and Karimnagar are the main cities in Telanaga.
• Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Qutb Shahi Tombs, Bhadrachalam Temple etc are the main tourist attraction in Telangana.
|Song||Jaya Jaya He Telangana|