Canadian Facts and Information
Home⇒Interesting Facts⇒Country Wise Facts⇒ Canadian Facts
• Canada is the second largest country in the World by Area wise. First one is Russia.
• Canada has more than 30000 lakes. It is more than the numbers lakes combined in the world.
• Canada and USA makes the longest border in the world. It is 8891 kilometers long.
• Canada has the longest coastline in the World. It is measuring near about 202080 kilometers.
• With 1,896 km, the Yonge Street in Canada is the longest street in the world. The famous route connects the shores of Lake Ontario in Toronto to Lake Simcoe.
• Canada is the third largest reservoir of oil after Saudi Arab and Venezuela.
• Although Ottawa is the capital of the country, but the largest city is Toronto.
• Canada had been invaded twice by the USA, first in 1775 and again in 1812. Both time invaders lost.
• The Royal anthem of England and Canada is same: "God Save the Queen".
• Every year, July 1st is celebrated as Canada Day.