Current Affairs 2021 for GK, Daily Current Affairs News
Current Affairs 2021: we provide the latest Current Affairs news for competitive exams in Govt., Railway, and Bank sectors. Current affairs news is updated daily to help you with the latest information in political, social, sports, and entertainment-related information. Also you can try our 2022 current affairs question and answer Here . This section will help you for better preparation for job interviews in the banking sector, Govt. exams, and railway exams.
Boost your final score to a good level with current affairs!+
If you wish to crack the exam for a government institution, you must know the syllabus of the examination, its pattern and selection procedure. It may seen quite easy and simple, but it’s actually very much tough and complex.
General knowledge and current affairs are the only subjects that exist universally in almost all major competitions as an independent section. Keeping yourself up to date with monthly current affairs is of great importance because it shows your thirst for knowing the events of the world in general. Students do not fully understand that this section deals only with rote learning and is relatively useless in the future. However, it tests not only your memory but also your ability to relate facts and connect history to the present, to understand why certain events are happening, to their past influence and their implications for the future. It gives you the means to make decisions and acquire critical thinking skills by drawing a parallel with current national and international events.
Improve your final score!
The reason why the “Current Affairs" and "General Awareness" topics are important in any type of contest is that it has a lot of points in your exam, which can improve your final score to a good level. Our team extracts the best current affairs 2021 for our readers who contain very important news about for the government's written exams rather than providing useless information. Our Yearly current affairs really help you save your time. We do not only present the best information, but we also provide the facts and general knowledge related to top current affairs 2021, if any. All online study material on current affairs is provided free of charge with daily updates. Our goal is to give updated current affairs 2021 to those who are preparing for the public service access to an accurate strategy, original notes and compilations that have been the main reason for the success who have managed to reach the top. We are confident that the guidance, advice and materials for current affairs 2021 available on this website will contribute immensely to your success.
Enhance Your Current GK With Latest Study Materials Online
The current GK on our website is specifically dedicated at providing students, working professionals, housewives and everyone else with the latest and most useful information on top happenings around the world. If you are preparing for any competitive exam, entrance exam, government job exam or an interview of any competitive exam, current GK available here is sure to be your guide to enhance your GK knowledge and achieve the highest possible rank.
Apart from the latest current GK available here in details, we also make it easier for the candidates to browse the current GK throughout the different categories like First Woman in the World, Seven Wonders, Indian History Timeline, India Facts GK, World History GK, NASA astronauts, Indian Politics, Nobel Prize, Invention List, etc.
At GK Duniya, we understand that current GK may be very much confusing for competitive exam aspirants, which is why we bring it to you according to different years so you can easily go through the GK of the particular year. Mugging up the current affair does not always work, so we follow a custom approach of helping candidates keep things remember according to the different categories so things don’t get mixed when you sit during the exam.
No matter what your current GK knowledge level, things are a lot easier with GkDuniya where the goal is to help you not just remember things, but to understand it with a concept. To make it happen, we also bring to you the current GK according to your level i.e. beginner, expert, etc.
4th October, Current Affairs:
• Maha Navami is being celebrated across
the country today with religious fervour.
• The Nobel Prize in Physics 2022 will be awarded to scientists Alain Aspect, John F Clauser and Anton Zeilinger "for experiments with entangled photons, establishing the violation of Bell inequalities and pioneering quantum information science".
• Over 20 mountaineers were trapped after an avalanche hit Draupadi's Danda-2 mountain peak in Uttarakhand. 10 bodies have been recovered and 18 persons are still missing.
• The Rest of India side won the Irani Cup title after beating 2019-20 Ranji Trophy champion Saurashtra by eight wickets in Rajkot.
3rd October, Current Affairs:
• Defence Minister Rajnath Singh induct
the first indigenously developed light combat helicopters (LCH) named
Prachand into Indian Air Force at Jodhpur in Rajasthan. The light combat
helicopter is a dedicated combat helicopter designed and developed
indigenously in India.
• Nobel Prize in Medicine awarded to Swedish geneticist Svante Paabo "for his discoveries concerning the genomes of extinct hominins and human evolution.". Svante Pääbo is Director, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology.
• In Indonesia, the death toll from a stampede at a soccer stadium in East Java province has been revised down to 125.
1st October, Current Affairs:
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched
5G services in India today at a telecom event in Delhi.
• Indore was adjudged India's cleanest city for the sixth time in a row, while Surat and Navi Mumbai followed it on the next two spots in the Central government's annual cleanliness survey. In the category of best performing states in 'Swachh Survekshan Awards 2022', Madhya Pradesh has secured the first position, followed by Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra.
• The monetary Policy Committee of Reserve Bank of India decided to increase Repo Rate by a half percent to 5.9 percent, with immediate effect.
Monthly Current Affairs news - 2022
- Current Affairs-October, 2022
- Current Affairs-September, 2022
- Current Affairs-August, 2022
- Current Affairs-July, 2022
- Current Affairs-June, 2022
- Current Affairs - May, 2022
- Current Affairs - April, 2022
- Current Affairs - March, 2022
- Current Affairs - February, 2022
- Current Affairs - January, 2022
Monthly Current Affairs news - 2021
- Current Affairs-December, 2021
- Current Affairs-November, 2021
- Current Affairs-October, 2021
- Current Affairs-September, 2021
- Current Affairs-August, 2021
- Current Affairs-July, 2021
- Current Affairs-June, 2021
- Current Affairs-May, 2021
- Current Affairs-April, 2021
- Current Affairs-March, 2021
- Current Affairs-February, 2021
- Current Affairs - January, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 20th Nov, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 21th Oct, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 11th Oct, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 23rd Sept, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 10th Sept, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 24th August, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 5th August, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 26th July, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 19th July, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 12th July, 2021
For Previous years current affairs news click here: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
About Current Affairs
Currents Affairs have been always an integral part of government and banking exams. Current affairs always playing a vital role in any examinations. One has to prepare this section very well to score good marks in exams. Preparing for current affairs requires daily follow-up with the news and information that are happening surrounding us. Here in this current affair of section gkduniya.com, we collect important and useful news and information daily wise to update the section. We collect only those important information that has a high probability to ask in the current affairs section of any exam and interview. Along with following up gkduniya.com daily wise, you can also read the local and national newspaper, watching news channels can also be helpful for current affairs preparation.
Click one of the above different links to get current affairs information monthly wise and daily wise. We have also included current affairs questions and answers so that you can practice and enhance your preparations for govt and banking exams.