Current Affairs 2021 for GK, Daily Current Affairs News
Current Affairs 2021: we provide the latest Current Affairs news for competitive exams in Govt., Railway, and Bank sectors. Current affairs news is updated daily to help you with the latest information in political, social, sports, and entertainment-related information. Also you can try our 2021 current affairs question and answer Here . This section will help you for better preparation for job interviews in the banking sector, Govt. exams, and railway exams.
Boost your final score to a good level with current affairs!+
If you wish to crack the exam for a government institution, you must know the syllabus of the examination, its pattern and selection procedure. It may seen quite easy and simple, but it’s actually very much tough and complex.
General knowledge and current affairs are the only subjects that exist universally in almost all major competitions as an independent section. Keeping yourself up to date with monthly current affairs is of great importance because it shows your thirst for knowing the events of the world in general. Students do not fully understand that this section deals only with rote learning and is relatively useless in the future. However, it tests not only your memory but also your ability to relate facts and connect history to the present, to understand why certain events are happening, to their past influence and their implications for the future. It gives you the means to make decisions and acquire critical thinking skills by drawing a parallel with current national and international events.
Improve your final score!
The reason why the “Current Affairs" and "General Awareness" topics are important in any type of contest is that it has a lot of points in your exam, which can improve your final score to a good level. Our team extracts the best current affairs 2021 for our readers who contain very important news about for the government's written exams rather than providing useless information. Our Yearly current affairs really help you save your time. We do not only present the best information, but we also provide the facts and general knowledge related to top current affairs 2021, if any. All online study material on current affairs is provided free of charge with daily updates. Our goal is to give updated current affairs 2021 to those who are preparing for the public service access to an accurate strategy, original notes and compilations that have been the main reason for the success who have managed to reach the top. We are confident that the guidance, advice and materials for current affairs 2021 available on this website will contribute immensely to your success.
Enhance Your Current GK With Latest Study Materials Online
The current GK on our website is specifically dedicated at providing students, working professionals, housewives and everyone else with the latest and most useful information on top happenings around the world. If you are preparing for any competitive exam, entrance exam, government job exam or an interview of any competitive exam, current GK available here is sure to be your guide to enhance your GK knowledge and achieve the highest possible rank.
Apart from the latest current GK available here in details, we also make it easier for the candidates to browse the current GK throughout the different categories like First Woman in the World, Seven Wonders, Indian History Timeline, India Facts GK, World History GK, NASA astronauts, Indian Politics, Nobel Prize, Invention List, etc.
At GK Duniya, we understand that current GK may be very much confusing for competitive exam aspirants, which is why we bring it to you according to different years so you can easily go through the GK of the particular year. Mugging up the current affair does not always work, so we follow a custom approach of helping candidates keep things remember according to the different categories so things don’t get mixed when you sit during the exam.
No matter what your current GK knowledge level, things are a lot easier with GkDuniya where the goal is to help you not just remember things, but to understand it with a concept. To make it happen, we also bring to you the current GK according to your level i.e. beginner, expert, etc.
28th January, Current Affairs:
• India and Philippines today signed
the 375 million dollar deal for the sale of BrahMos supersonic anti-ship
cruise missiles to the Philippines Navy.
• Dr Venkatraman Anantha Nageswaran, an academic and former executive with Credit Suisse Group AG and Julius Baer Group, has been appointed as the Chief Economic Adviser (CEA) to the Government of India.
27th January, Current Affairs:
• The government officially handed over
Air India to the Tata group. The government has notified the agreement
between Air India and special purpose vehicle AIAHL for the transfer of
• India’s drug regulator granted regular market approval for COVID-19 vaccines Covishield and Covaxin for use in the adult population subject to certain conditions.
25th January, Current Affairs:
• National Tourism Day is being
celebrated today. The theme for this year is Rural and Community Centric
Tourism. The Ministry of Tourism is observing this day under the aegis of
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
• The 12th National Voters’ Day is being celebrated today. The theme for this year's voters' day is ‘Making Elections Inclusive, Accessible and Participative’.
• President Ram Nath Kovind will address the nation today on the eve of the 73rd Republic Day.
• A total 939 Police personnel have been awarded Medals on the occasion of Republic Day-2022. Out of this, 189 Police Medal for Gallantry (PMG) and 662 police medal for meritorious services.
• The world’s largest and most powerful telescope "James Webb space telescope" has reached its final destination – an observation post one million miles away from Earth. Nasa’s $10bn James Webb space telescope launched on 25th December last year from French Guiana on a quest to behold the dawn of the universe.
• On the eve of Republic Day, Government today announced Padma Awards. 17 persons will get Padma Bhushan. 107 persons will get Padma Shri. Former Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat, former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyan Singh and former President of Gita Press Radheshyam Khemka will be honoured with Padma Vibhushan posthumously.
24th January, Current Affairs:
• Two Indian films--Jai Bhim and
Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham--were included in the list of 276 films
deemed eligible for the Oscars 2022 by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts
• National Girl Child Day is observed today.
• Former Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was conferred with the Netaji Award 2022 by Netaji Research Bureau.
• The Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management (GIDM) and Sikkim State Disaster Management Authority’s Vice Chairman Vinod Sharma have been selected for the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar for 2022 for their excellent work in disaster management.
• India opener Smriti Mandhana won the ICC Women's Cricketer of the Year for 2021.
• Pakistan pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi on Monday was named as ICC's Men Cricketer of the Year.
23rd January, Current Affairs:
• Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose's 125th
birth anniversary is observed today.
• PV Sindhu defeated Malvika Bansod in straight games 21-13 21-16 to win her second women's singles title at the Syed Modi International Badminton tournament.
21st January, Current Affairs:
• The Amar Jawan Jyoti or the eternal
flame for soldiers was put out at India Gate in Delhi after 50 years and
merged with the torch at the National War Memorial with a great ceremony.
• According to a US-based global leader approval tracker, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has emerged as the most popular leader worldwide with 71 percent approval ratings among the 13 world leaders.
20th January, Current Affairs:
• Indonesia's parliament has approved a
bill to relocate the nation's capital from Jakarta to a jungled area of
Kalimantan on Borneo Island.
• An expert panel of India's central drug authority granted regular market approval to Covid vaccines Covishield and Covaxin. A market authorisation label for a vaccine means it can be authorised for use without reservations or conditions.
• India successfully tested BrahMos supersonic cruise missile, with increased indigenous content and improved performance. The launch was conducted by Brahmos Aerospace in close coordination with the teams of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
17th January, Current Affairs:
• Kathak legend Pandit Birju Maharaj
died at his home in Delhi late Sunday after suffering a heart attack. He was
83. Pandit Birju Maharaj was an exponent of the Kalka-Bindadin Gharana of
Lucknow. Pandit Birju Maharaj received India's second-highest civil honour,
the Padma Vobhushan, in 1984 for his contributions in the field of dance.
• Punjab Assembly elections has been deferred to 20th February this year. Earlier, the poll was scheduled to take place on 14th February.
• The 9th women National Ice Hockey Championship-2022 was inaugurated at Ice Skating Rink, Kaza in Lahaul Spiti district in Himachal Pradesh.
16th January, Current Affairs:
• Virat Kohli has stepped down as the
Test captain of the Indian Men's cricket team. Kohli replaced MS Dhoni as
the captain of Indian team and became the most successful Test captain with
40 wins in 68 matches.
• India has improved its passport power ranking for the year 2022, climbing seven places to rank in 83rd place compared to the 90th position last year, according to the latest report from the Henley Passport Index.
15th January, Current Affairs:
• Indian Army Day is celebrated today.
• Philippines has approved a $374.96 million contract for the purchase of shore based anti-ship BrahMos supersonic cruise missile variant from India.
• Republic Day Celebrations will now begin every year from 23rd January instead of 24th. The step was taken to include the birth anniversary of freedom fighter Subash Chandra Bose.
• National Start-up Day will be celebrated every year on 16th January.
Monthly Current Affairs news - 2022
Monthly Current Affairs news - 2021
- Current Affairs-December, 2021
- Current Affairs-November, 2021
- Current Affairs-October, 2021
- Current Affairs-September, 2021
- Current Affairs-August, 2021
- Current Affairs-July, 2021
- Current Affairs-June, 2021
- Current Affairs-May, 2021
- Current Affairs-April, 2021
- Current Affairs-March, 2021
- Current Affairs-February, 2021
- Current Affairs - January, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 20th Nov, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 21th Oct, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 11th Oct, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 23rd Sept, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 10th Sept, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 24th August, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 5th August, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 26th July, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 19th July, 2021
- Current Affairs Quiz for 12th July, 2021
For Previous years current affairs news click here: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
About Current Affairs
Currents Affairs have been always an integral part of government and banking exams. Current affairs always playing a vital role in any examinations. One has to prepare this section very well to score good marks in exams. Preparing for current affairs requires daily follow-up with the news and information that are happening surrounding us. Here in this current affair of section gkduniya.com, we collect important and useful news and information daily wise to update the section. We collect only those important information that has a high probability to ask in the current affairs section of any exam and interview. Along with following up gkduniya.com daily wise, you can also read the local and national newspaper, watching news channels can also be helpful for current affairs preparation.
Click one of the above different links to get current affairs information monthly wise and daily wise. We have also included current affairs questions and answers so that you can practice and enhance your preparations for govt and banking exams.